Jabriel Wifi Hidden Car DVR Auto Registrator Drive Full HD 1080P Dash cam Camera Digital Video Recorder Audi 2015 A6,2015 Q5, 2015 A7, 2015 A8/hatchback A3(2015,2016,2017)/A4(2013,2014,2015)/Q3(2014)/R8
HD 1080p Wifi Dash Cam features all glass f2.0 aperture high sensitivity image sensor, 170 degree wide angle, enable to capture 1080P/30fps videos, offers clear and wide image even at night
Seamless Video Recording:Automatic seamless video recording in loop to use the storage efficiently.
CPU: Novatek 96658
Sensor: Sony IMX332
Display: No Screen
Lens: Front Camera:170 Degree
RearView Camera: 140 Degree
Video Format: AVI
Photo Fromat: JPG
Auto Power ON/OFF: Yes
Cycle Recording: Yes
Auto White Balance: Yes
Time synchronization: Yes
Built-in stereo: Yes
Memory card: TF (up to 32GB)
Current frequency: 50Hz / 60Hz
Work Current:450mA (DC 5V)
Work Voltage:DC 5V 1.5A
1 x Car DVR
1 x Manual
1 x Video Line
1 x OBD Power Cord
1 x RearView Camera(optional)
Jabriel Wifi Car DVR for Audi — JBL703
Link WIFI Control
APP download: For Android and iOS users, please search” TimaCam” in the Google Play or APP Store.Please read the following before use our this Wifi Car Dvr.
Please read the following before use our this Wifi Car Dvr.
1. Please must use our Original Charger, connect with Car Cigarette Lighter, support power for Dvr work.
2. Please input TF Card in Dvr, then Dvr will turn on WIFI automatically, smart phone can connect with Dvr wifi,
and the WIFI Name is “Y06-*****”, Pass word is “12345678”. After your phone connect with Dvr wifi,you
can re-set Wifi Name and password via “Wifi Setting”.
3. We suggest you set Camera Resolution to 720P when watch on phone APP, because if set to 1080P, the
recording speed is much higher than Wifi transmission rate, so the video may delay on APP.
4. When Memory Card Full,(All Videos Are Locked,Can’t Overwrite Automatically), Dvr Will Make A Sound “Din,
Din,Din…..” Remind You Format The Memory Card Via App.
Real display for us
Two Camera Lens/Wide Angle/Large Aperture/Recording At Same Time
If you only buy our one lens, it is WITHOUT rear view camera. and it neither has the connection for rear view camera.
So if you want to buy this car dvr with rearview camera,please pay two camera’s order.
6 Glass Sony HD Lens — Sony IMX323
Cycle Recording without leaking seconds
Video segmentation recording, when the video is full, the recorder will automatically delete the previously recorded video clips and record them in a loop, so that you don’t have to worry about frequent card changes.
When a violent collision occurs, the emergency backup recording function is automatically recognized and activated, and the important evidence locking protection is stored in the memory card to prevent loss of coverage.
24-hour parking monitoring
Motion detection / parking monitoring dual mode
Need to be equipped with a buck line to take power from the battery
Buck Line: Take power from the 24-hour regular electric line (insurance box) in the car to supply power to the parking monitoring. With power-saving protection function, when the battery voltage is less than 11.5V, it will automatically power off, and will not consume the photoelectric bottle.
In the field of view, when an object moves, it will automatically shoot, no object moves, automatic standby does not shoot, saves power, does not occupy memory
In the field of view, when an object moves, it will automatically shoot. No object movement is a second shot, saving 30 times more memory space than normal shooting.
Built-in WDR wide dynamic technology
WDR technology uses DSP circuit to expose the bright and dark parts with the appropriate shutter speed, and the two images are processed by DSP, so that the over-bright and over-dark parts can be seen clearly.
1. Find the installation location
2. Remove the rear view mirror front cover
3. Remove the back cover and replace it with our recorder.
4. Pull the Rear View mirror line out of the roof
5. Hidden lines along the top of the windshield
6. Open the A-pillar interior panel
7. Walk along the inside of the right A-pillar trim
8. Disassemble the instrument panel
9. Dock the harness to the inboard port
10. Docking completed
11. Press the side of the instrument panel back to the original car
12. Cover the door cover and complete the installation