High-quality, easy to install Car Tire Pressure Monitoring System With Mini External Sensors
1.Wireless TPMS, real time monitoring Pressure and Temperature, keep your driving safe
2. Fast leakage alert by visible and audible warning with fixed pressure and temperature alarm level, Adjustable alarm range: 29 psi-44 psi
3.Reliable sensors and easy to install, Light Weight – No Need For Rebalancing Tires, waterproof, dustproof , Sensors signal covers about 8 M (26 ft).
4. High Accuracy, Real-time Monitor, All-weather suited. Suit for vehicle models: Van Super-car MPV SUV Sedam Trailer and RV etc
5. The product with lightweight design, the volume of sensors reduces 1/3,and the weight is only 7g.The smallest impact on the rotation of the forum.
Why we choose this TPMS
70% of high-speed traffic accidents due to abnormal tire pressure.
Real-time monitoring of tire pressure can effectively prevent the occurrence of tire puncture.
With this Tire Pressure Monitoring System
*Reduce tire wear
*24 hours monitoring
*Keep your driving safe
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ 85℃
Output voltage: DV 12V
Size: 35 * 50mm
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ 85℃
Pressure range: 0~6 bar (0~99 psi)
Pressure accuracy: ±1psi (±0.1 bar)
Temperature accuracy: ±3℃
Battery type: CR1632
Size: 20 * 13mm
To ensure real time data display, please:
1.First make sure the monitoring is switched on or connected to power.
2.Then install sensors on tires.
When operate differently from above steps,tire data might be displayed after the vehicle traveling for 5 minutes or more.
This TPMS is already programmed for use, no setting required unless any change needed.
Tire data will be accurate after the vehicle traveling at a speed of 15 km/h for 5 minutes or more
1* TP200 Monitor
4* External Sensor (We will install the battery before shipment)
4* Valve Mouth
1* USER’S English Manual
Very easy to install, you only need 15 minutes to complete the installation
We have Adequate stock, shipped within 48 hours.
We will carefully check the goods, with additional cartons carefully packaged to send to you
Part of the USER’S Manual
Display Power On:
Important: Before installing the sensors, display must be plugged in and vehicle key turned from ACC.OFF to ACC.ON.
1.Pull out the cigar lighter. 2.Plug in the display. 3. ACC ON 4.Display power on, and start to receive data.
Installation of tire sensors
1.Backout dustproof cap of tire valve. 2.Screw- in the hexagonal nut. 3.Screw- in the sensor in proper tire according to the mark in the Cover. 4.Tighten the sensor by nut wrench in reverse direction. 5.Check if it is leaking with soapsuds.
Driving Checking :
1. When the driving speed is up to 15km/h, the display will update the data of tire pressure automatically.
2. If all the 4 tire pressure values are shown, it means the system installed and working successfully.
USB Charging Socket :
With display power on There is a USB socket in display, it can charge some portable products such as mobile phone or MP3 while the tire pressure monitor is working. Output voltage: 5V Output current: 1A
1. all 4 tire pressure data shown, The display will show all the tire pressure values right after the vehicle engine start.
2. Leakage Warning: Bi-Bi-Bi-Bi-Bi- .It means the tire may be stick by nail or aged.
3. Abnormal Pressure Warning: Above 46 Psi:Bi-Bi-Bi-Bi- ,Below 26 Psi: Bi-Bi-Bi-
4. Sensor Battery Run Out of Power
5.Sensor Disabled :Bi-
6. High Temperature Warning :Bi-Bi- The tire temperature is higher than 65°C
Temperature Query :
Press the SET button once shortly, the display will beep once and show tire temperature values as below , and then go back to tire pressure values after 10 seconds automatically.
SET Button Functions:
Press SET button once shortly, the display will show the tire temperatures.
Press SET button and hold on:
Until the display beep once and release — Pressure unit switching (Psi/Bar)
Until the display beep twice and release — High pressure alarm value setting (Factory default 46Psi)
Until the display beep thrice and release — Low pressure alarm value setting ( Factory default 26Psi)
Until the display beep 4 times and release — Enter the code learning mode
Until the display beep 5 times and release — Restore factory defaults